17 May 2006

The raison d'etre...

Once upon a time I started a blog. A sweet little thing, all bedecked in pink, which allowed my friends and family a little window into my life in London Town. I spoke of the garden gnomes I met in Ireland, the human race I ran in Paris and the cocktails I laughed over in Brixton. I also shared my dispair at the state of the world, the crisis that is Aids in Africa and the dire state of British youth. For some reason people seemed to like it. And then people started suggesting I write a book. Or something. SJP did the fabulous columnist thing on the telly while balancing in Manolos. Me, I'm lagging a little in the fame department but have blog, will publish. And so, ladies and gentlemen, allow me to share with you the thoughts that distract me from real work in this, My own private Vanity Fair.

Brace yourselves...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home